Video Highlights: Motor Claims 2013
MOTOR CLAIMS 2013
Motor Claims 2013 is the must attend conference for the motor claims sector. It brings together around 150 senior decision makers to meet, discuss and deliberate some of the industry's biggest and most relevant topics.
The motor market has been branded ‘dysfunctional' by some. Motor Claims 2013 is the perfect platform to assess these calls, and for you, the delegate, to work towards a way of addressing these conceptions.
Motor Claims 2012 saw record numbers congregate to hear from a raft of expert speakers and, with the 2013 edition promising to provide the same, this event will once again provide true value for those in attendance. From the whiplash consultation to the future of the motor repair market, this event will equip you with the knowledge you need for the twelve months ahead.
Call Charlie Hallett on: 020 7484 9924
2013 KEYNOTE SPEAKER:
The Hon. Mr Justice RamseyLeader for the judiciary on implementation of the Review into Civil Litigation Costs.
Full session details to follow shortly.
NEW TO THE AGENDA:
Channel 4 Dispatches
Retail Motor Law
Key Topics for 2013:
- A view from the top - the current state of the motor insurance industry
- Assessing the motor market at a time of high scrutiny
- The ABI's proposals for young drivers
- A sound understanding of what could be on the horizon to mitigate young driver risk
- The future of the motor repair market
- A comprehensive assessment of where the motor repair sector is heading
- An update on the Jackson reforms
- The what, where, when and why from Lord Justice Jackson's proposed litigation reforms
- Technology in motor insurance
- A look at the future of motor safety